*Tutor Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your tutor after the first tutoring session with them, Stride Tutoring will provide you with a replacement tutoring session to be provided by a new tutor of the same duration and for the same subject or course. The Tutor Satisfaction Guarantee is available only for customers who are purchasing Stride Tutoring sessions directly through our online platform. The Tutor Satisfaction Guarantee can be used a maximum of three times by the same customer and cannot be applied to a tutor for which the customer has completed more than one session.
If you are not satisfied with your child’s tutoring session and would like to see if you qualify to receive a replacement tutoring session, please contact us at 866-883-0522.
**Grade Guarantee. If you do not see any improvement in your child’s grades after completing 10 or more tutoring sessions, you may be eligible to receive replacement sessions equivalent to the quantity purchased during the eligible academic period, or a refund equivalent to 10 sessions. Customers are limited to one claim per student.
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
- Complete a minimum of 10 tutoring sessions.
- All tutoring sessions are in the same course/subject.
- All tutoring sessions are completed within the academic period (semester or quarter).
- Any combination of session durations will apply.
To submit a claim, you must:
- Claim process must be initiated within 30 days of grade receipt
- Provide the pre- and post- academic period report card, bearing school identifying information (such as an official seal) submitted within 30 days of contacting customer service.
- If it is determined by Stride Tutoring that the pre- and post- academic period are non-continuous because the course material is substantially different, the parent/guardian must then submit a teacher attestation form which includes a teacher submitted baseline grade for the 30-day period preceding the start of tutoring sessions, signed by both the parent/guardian and teacher.
- In situations where neither the report card, nor an attestation form is possible, Stride Tutoring will reserve the right to consider manually submitted homework/test assignments as a substitute.
If you do not see a grade improvement after 10 tutoring sessions in the same subject or course and would like to see if you qualify to receive a refund or replacement tutoring sessions, please contact us at 866-883-0522.
We reserve the right to modify, cancel or no longer offer the Tutor Satisfaction Guarantee and/or the Grade Guarantee at any time at our sole discretion. You are ineligible for the Tutor Satisfaction Guarantee and Grade Guarantee if you are participating in tutoring sessions as a student in a school program for which Stride provides services, including Stride tutoring services.